Only moments ago, Mark Latti from the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife issued this statement in regards to the shooting death of South Paris teenager Megan Ripley on December 7, 2006.
AUGUSTA, Maineâ€” Timoth P. Bean, age 51 of South Paris, was arrested and charged with manslaughter earlier today at the Oxford County Courthouse at approximately 8:30 a.m. The Attorney Generalâ€™s Office authorized the charge of manslaughter against Bean, who was released on his own personal recognizance and has a February 22, 2007 court date. Investigators from the Maine Warden Service met with attorneys from the Maine Attorney Generalâ€™s Office yesterday to review facts surrounding the death of South Paris teenager Megan Ripley. Ripley, 18, was shot and killed during the afternoon hours of Thursday, December 7th in a wooded area nearly a quarter mile behind the familyâ€™s farmhouse on Christian Ridge Road.
We can assume that details of the incident will remain under raps until after the court hearing scheduled for February 22.
- Timothy Bean Pleads Guilty To Manslaugher In Shooting Death Of Megan Ripley
- Maine Public Broadcasting Interviews Me Today About Megan Ripley Hunting Accident
- Maine Teenager Charged With Manslaughter
- Tragic Hunting Accident Turns Maine Town Upsidedown
- Utah Man Feeds Bear. May Be Charged With Bear’s Death