Senator Barack Obama said he supported the Second Amendment as a presidential candidate. I knew he didn’t. His record spoke otherwise. He supports the Second Amendment by his own definition, pretty much like everything in the constitution for this man since becoming president.
His attorney general, Eric Holder, said shortly after the election that President Obama didn’t want to ban guns. He said that he and the president had, “A few related gun changes we’d like to make.”
We are learning everyday what those “few related changes” are.
Inter-American Convention Against Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms (CIFTA), is really nothing more than a backdoor gun control law but even more ridiculous is that we as free Americans would be beholding to other countries for our gun rights.
Lou Dobbs, CNN, has more on this story.
Embedded video from CNN Video
- Obama: “My Policies, Actions and Decisions… Will Advance the Goals of Hunters and Anglers.”
- NRA Says Obama Selection Of Holder As AG Anti-Gun
- D.C. Won’t Comply With Supreme Court Ruling So Congress Is Trying
- Obama Considers Reinstating Assault Weapons Ban
- Obama: He Inherited All This Mess And He Gives Himself “A Solid B+”