This is a sad story but ends in what goes ’round, comes ’round. An Iowa sheriff had denied a man a concealed carry permit because he was an activist, and had “activated” against the Sheriff spending too much money. The denial was obviously retaliatory.
The case ended up in court and U.S. District Judge Mark Bennett, overturned the case to allow the man his permit and finished up by ordering the Sheriff to take a course to learn the U.S. Constitution.
- Montana Gov. Vetos Bill That Would Allow Concealed Carry Without Permit
- Everyone Wants A Concealed Carry Permit From Utah
- Panic On The School Board! Teachers Can Carry Concealed
- Roanoke Times Pulls Concealed Carry Permit Database From Website
- Justice Dept. Defends Concealed Carry In Parks. Gun Control Groups Present Lame Arguments