There’s little the sick and perverted, rights-trampling members of animal rights groups won’t do to promote their sickness. According to this article, a group in Pennsylvania called SHARK (Showing Animals Respect and Kindness), are flying unmanned, video recorder equipped drones into private air space in order to spy on the private hunting and shooting activities of a commercial outfit called Wing Pointe.
Evidently more than one attempt has been made to shoot down the intruders and this time it was successful.
Maybe it’s time for the owners of Wing Pointe to get their own drones and fly them around the homes of members of SHARK and spy on what they do. I wonder how they would like that?
- When More Than One Hunter Shoots And Hits An Animal, Who Has Legal Rights?
- Obama Picks Sunstein “Radical Animal Rights Activist”
- One More Animal Rights Organization Shows Its True Colors
- Exposing The Radical Left-Wing Animal Rights Groups For What They Are
- Terrorism By Animal Rights Groups On The Rise