Below is a copy of a letter sent to Robert Ream, Chairman of the Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks Commission, from David Allen, President and CEO of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. The letter addresses a lawsuit aimed at creating a no hunting buffer zone outside of Yellowstone National Park to protect wolves.
(Note: You may have to click on the image of each page of the letter to enlarge it for reading purposes.)
- 2 Denali Wolves Killed, Calls for Bigger Buffer Zone
- 1968 Newspaper Shows Black Wolf In Yellowstone
- RMEF Tops $400,000 in Grants to Advance Wolf Science
- Environmentalists Sue To Stop Wolf Killings In Oregon
- Comments and Discussion by Scientists, Doctors, Researchers, Veterinaries and other Qualified Researchers and Individuals