About 1,000 people showed up in Coeur d’Alene for Gun Appreciation Day; a day set aside across the nation to protest the government’s eagerness to destroy the Second Amendment.
- White House Petition Seeking Groups Opposed to Predator Protection be Placed on Domestic Terror Watch List
- Corroborating Evidence In Idaho Domestic Terror Threats
- Firearms Freedom Act Of Montana Seeking Amicus Support
- Gun Confiscation Debate Being Used to Stir Violence
- Effort To Stop Bigelow, Maine Area Windmill Project Seeking Help From Citizens