Last week I posted an article explaining that President Obama did NOT sign any executive orders. I also gave you the link to the White House web page where all executive orders are made available for people to read. This morning, there still are no 23 executive orders signed and posted.
While far from the mainstream media, at least one more person has come to realize that we are all being duped by the government; something that has gone on for a long time now, even long before Obama took the throne.
Virtually everybody is claiming that President Obama signed 23 executive orders last week and have already determined what they think the orders define. In the meantime, nobody, at least outside of the White House, knows what the details of each of those orders will be.
Are we really this stupid?
- Obama Sort of Explains His Power to Dismantle Second Amendment Through Executive Orders
- Obama’s Planned Executive Orders Against Guns to Circumvent Legislative Scrutiny
- Obama/Biden Seeking Civil War/Revolution
- Will Obama's Executive Order Restrict Recreational And Commercial Fishing?
- Lord Monckton: Don’t Allow Obama To Sign Climate Change Treaty