NCWRC has released a free Game & Fish cookbook that looks pretty good. It is a collection of staff recipes for a wide variety of species found in the woods, fields, air and water across North Carolina. So if you want to make some Fricasseed Raccoon or maybe Crappie Tacos or a number of other dishes then you should check the cookbook out.
Judging by the great collection I suspect that there is some good eats at company parties or potlucks.
I can hardly wait to give some of these recipes a try. Never know when a beaver or groundhog maybe a possum will end up in my game vest.
- National Geographic ‘s New Show “Wild Justice” Is Worth Checking Out
- Free Wildlife Photography Lecture In Raleigh
- Free Lecture: What Dr. Seuss Did Not Teach About Counting Fish (or Wildlife)
- Free Hunting Clinic @ Centennial Campus Center for Wildlife Education
- Free Wildlife Expo In Raleigh for National Hunting & Fishing Day