Lifetime North Carolina Hunting License Holders Need to Act Now to Get New Big Game Report Card for the upcoming season as well as HIP certification. This can be completed on line by going to NCWRC website and clicking on the lifetime license holder seasonal information button or by calling the Commission at 888-248-6834. Hours of operation are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; or by going to Wildlife Service Agent. Most agents are located in bait-and-tackle shops, hunting and sporting goods stores and larger chain stores across the state.
You can also request at the website a copy of the new regulations digest book with all the seasons, bag limits and rules for the 2012/2013 Season that begins August 1st. Even though it seems like the dog days of summer are starting early this year fall really is just around the bend.
- NC Wildlife Commission Releases Hunting Accident & Fatality Report for 06-07
- Sunday Hunting On Game Lands Study Released
- District 5 Public Meeting Report
- A weekend of deer hunting stories, game heads, and Cookware? Originally posted 3/06
- How much will a Costal Recreational Fishing License Set Me Back?