In his story “The Art of the Driven Shoot: A Visit to Lazy Triple Creek Ranch,” Michael Sabbeth reveals the intersection between clays shooting and English driven birds. Do sporting clays, grouse buttes and flurries really help improve your wingshooting? Find out as Michael gets into the Zen of the driven shoot in the Big Hole Mountains of Idaho. Read it now on
Shotgun Life at www.shotgunlife.com.
- Only Traditional English Driven Shoots in the U.S. – New 2010 Schedule
- Traditional English Driven Shoots Come to the Big Hole Mountains of Idaho
- Your Passport to Luxury Driven Shoots
- Shotgun Life Visits the Blue Creek Sport Shooting Complex and Preserve
- Shotgun Wife – Chronicles of a Hunting Lodge Life