With the holiday season drawing near, we invited the Reverend Canon Elizabeth Geitz to share her insights about the relationship between spirituality and sporting clays. Her meditations take the form of the mental exercises we’re encouraged to use in order to improve our game. As an active sporting clays enthusiast, Reverend Geitz heeds her own guidance whenever she steps into a station. Now it’s your turn. On Shotgun Life at http://tinyurl.com/d37avnm.
- The iPhone ClayTracker Takes on the Ruins of Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays
- How to Shoot Your Best Round of Sporting Clays — Even in 40-mph Winds
- Sporting Clays Magic at Pintail Point
- The Elite Green Jacket Club Shoots Sporting Clays at The Homestead
- 100 Rounds of Sporting Clays With the New, Affordable Webley & Scott WS 900 K Sporter