A lot of folks wanted to see this … so Reginald Murray, of Oklahoma Wildlife Control, LLC had some extra time and submitted his to The Wildlife Pro Network
Right now they are stainless steel … but I am thinking of a new one in 14K. http://thewildlifepro.net/forum/topics/safety-1
By the way … if you are wanting one also … they can be found at American Medical I.D.
- Wisconsin DNR Seeking Help From Nuisance Wildlife Control Professionals State Wide
- Wildlife Control Near Chicago, Cook Co Animal Removal Professionals
- Membership Drive For Florida Nuisance Wildlife Control Association(FLWCA)
- Building A Nuisance Wildlife Control Business
- Wildlife Control Professionals Get Insurance Claim Help