Since the inception of ScentBlocker boots, ScentBlocker has provided hunters with the most comfortable, lightweight boots available while still utilizing scent-control technology. Well, ScentBlocker® has done it again with the NEW Dream Season® Wooly Mammoth.
This extreme boot is great for those late season hunts when the temperatures are below what anyone can sit in comfortably. With 13mm of thick removable wool liner insulation and heat reflecting film, these boots are sure to keep your feet warm. The Wooly Mammoth is the first scent-control hunting pac boot combining the most innovative scent-control materials available with trusted, removable wool liner insulation technology.
The boot is constructed with a rubberized camo fabric upper frame, S3® antimicrobial lining and a carbon fabric filter that work in harmony to limit odors. A quiet, nylon lace system secures your foot to limit heel lift. A removable, cork-infused EVA comfort insole reduces shock and provides an additional insulation layer under your foot. The construction of this boot provides hunters with comforting warmth and protection from extreme frigid temperatures, all in an extremely lightweight package.
ScentBlocker Dream Season Wooly Mammoth will be available this summer. Visit www.scentblocker.com for more information.
NEW Dream Season® Wooly Mammoth Extreme™ Pac Boot 14″ [WMX]:
* Removable SPF 60 activated carbon fabric filter with BodyLock™ technology gaiter
* Gaiter features durable Nylon Webbing CamLock Closure & External Big EZ Nylon Pull on Loops
* Removable 13mm wool liner with heat reflection technology
* Removable cork-infused EVA insole provides shock mitigating layer
* 100% waterproof membrane construction
* 2-layer camo fabric, light-weight EVA cushioned midsole
* Camo rubber outsole with dual density Rock Shock Stabilizer Lugs for multi-terrain traction
* Reinforced rubber toe and heel
* Climb right heel design
* Sizes: Men’s 8-13 Whole Sizes
* Color: Mossy Oak® Treestand®
For more information on the ScentBlocker product line and complete scent control process, call (800) 397-1827 or visit www.scentblocker.com.