The news just keeps coming out on these “3/4” snowmobiles from Premier. Recently American Snowmobiler‘s Mark Boncher test rode the sleds and talked with developer Chris Bell. He had great things to report on the AmSnow blog…
Initial Impressions Of Premier 200 and 300 cc Snowmobiles
Here’s a taste of what Mark had to say, or you can read the full text of the Premier Snowbile Review initial report here.
- …”sleds are extremely stable…”
- “…responsive steering on the trails…”
- “…suspensions are extremely capable…” (even with 175 pound adult rider)
- “…all the bells and whistles…current full-sized sleds come with…”
- “The fun factor is high on these sleds!”
Not bad, not bad at all. That’s just a taste of what was said, and just a list of initial impressions. I’d expect we’ll be hearing more in the weeks and months to come.
Don’t forget, I’ll be interviewing Chris Bell (President of Premier) myself via email, and there’s still some time to get your questions in. Comment below or contact me via the SledChix Contact Page, and I’ll be sure to add yours to the list!